Have A Look At New Galaxy S8 With Stunning Almost No Frame Screen
As you know Samsung has released its last flagship recently.
We can admit that Galaxy S8 is the toughest competitor of iPhone with some of the important features like;
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 5.8 inches (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio) almost no frame
- 1440 x 2960 pixels (~570 PPI pixel density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 3D Touch (home button only)
- Exynos 8895 Octa
- Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) – US model
- Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 – US model
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM, and microSD, up to 256 GB
- 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery etc…
Watch the video and decide if you like to buy one or not.
Don’t forget to like our page.